Special toothpaste containing patented enzymes
We live in an era where enzymes take care of our teeth, gums, and inner mouth too. Korea Research Institute Bioscience and Biotechnology (KRIBB) discovered natural enzyme called "Arazyme" extracted from spiders that dissolves food wastes and protein stains. Through arazyme’s cleansing effect on swollen, aching gums, we can all gain our smile back! Enzyme toothpaste is a total oral care product made of functional ingredients with no alcohol, artificial scents, or colors. It can help prevent cavities, gum disease, gingivitis, periodontitis, and various oral diseases including sores and has whitening effect too.
The best solution for your Dental health!
• Total oral care (Whitening effect, prevents cavities, gum disease, gingivitis, and periodontitis)
• No alcohol, no saccharine, no artificial scents or colors (safe for the elderly and children)
• Contains excellent functional ingredients. (Natural arazyme, orange oil, aminocaproic acid)
• Developed by Korea Research Institute Bioscience and Biotechnology (KRIBB), “Arazyme Dental” Toothpaste
• Natural enzymes improve oral health through cavity prevention and plaque elimination!
Main ingredients and effects
• Arazyme, a natural protein enzyme: Oral anti-inflammatory pain relief, food waste dissolution
• Natural orange Oil: Cell regeneration effect, oral sore protection
• Aminocaproic Acid: Anti-inflammatory cell regeneration effect
• Alantonin: Calming effect, damaged tissue regeneration
• Silicon Dioxide: Provision of calcium and phosphorus to teeth
• L-menthol: Pain relief, bad breath elimination, refreshing sensation
1 box contains 100g x 2 / Price:$50
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
"The content of consumer reviews is the sole responsibility of the reviewing consumer. Umeken, U.S.A. does not write consumer reviews or compensate consumers who provide them, and those reviews do not necessarily represent the views of Umeken, U.S.A. No consumer reviews have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease."